Search Our Catalog
Search by title, or author's first or last name.
How Do I ...?
Use The Computer/Internet
- Sign in on the sheet located on the circulation desk.
- Each user can be on the computer fo 30 minutes. (Director's permission needed for a longer time, not to exceed one hour.)
- After 30 minutes, the user will quickly log off the computer if there is another patron wishing to use the computer.
- Children 11 and under must be accompanied by a parent when using the computer. Children between the ages of 12 and 16 must have written parental permission to use the Internet. Both parent and child must come to the library to sign a use agreement.
Get A Library Card
- Applicant must live in the Chadwick Library District and be able to show proof of residency.
- Photo ID must be presented upon application.
- Parent must come to the library to apply for a library card for a child.
- Library cards are provided free of charge for all those living in the district.
Renew An Item
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to renew an item.
- Call (815) 684-5215 to request a renewal.
- Come to the library in person to request a renewal.
BACK TO TOP
Board Of Trustees
Our Library Board of Trustees is made up of individuals in the 61014 ZIP code who are elected every four years. Current trustees are:
- President - Aimee Marruffo
- Vice President - Laurie Allspaugh
- Secretary - Nicole Shores
- Treasurer - Gary Imel
- Trustee - Ashlyn Shores
- Trustee - Mary Aude
- Trustee - Wendy Houzenga
- Printing - 25 cents per page
- Photocopying - 25 cents per page; 15 cents per page if user brings their own paper
- Computer/Internet Access - Follow procedures and restrictions listed here.
- Interlibrary Loan - Materials borrowed by this library from a lending library. Overdue materials received through interlibrary loan will be fined $1 per day.
- Adult Collection - Large-print books; Westerns; Mysteries; Christian Fiction; Non-Fiction (Dewey system of reference); DVDs and Videos
- Children's Department - Fiction; Non-Fiction; Chapter Books; DVDs and Read-Alongs
All policies of the Chadwick Public Library, including and in addition to those listed below, are available to the public at the library.
BACK TO TOP
Chadwick Public Library District
Director: Jo Nell Castellani
110 Main St.
Chadwick, IL 61014